Sowing the Seed is the ultimate gift for a budding gardener or new homeowner – with personalised gift vouchers available.
Sowing the Seed is a bespoke, at home, design consultation which will give your garden a fresh perspective, design and planting ideas.
It is also the ultimate gift for a budding gardener or new homeowner – the gift recipient will receive a personalised gift voucher
Prices start at £199 for a morning session or £399 for a full day and it works like this:
- I will arrange telephone or email contact beforehand to introduce myself, get an idea what you want your garden to be so I can start my preparations to maximise the time we have in your garden
- My visit will start with a walk around your garden, discussing what’s there and how it relates to your brief
- I then create some design sketches to discuss with you, working one of them up into a draft plan with some ideas for planting and materials.
- The Sowing the Seed fee covers all preparation for the day, consultation time, leave-behind materials such as sketches and planting lists. You are also welcome to contact me ask me any burning questions you forgot to ask!
- Prices shown are dependent on complexity of brief, garden size and budget •
- If you want to progress your design from these initial ideas into reality I can then provide a quote for the site survey needed to create a full scale plan, any further design work needed, and work with you to source landscapers, buy plants, monitor the garden build – whatever you need help with